You should have received a list of classroom supplies with your class placement letter. These supplies will be community supplies shared by the whole class, so please do not label them with your name. If you ordered a tool box, I will get those supplies and organize them before school begins!
These were the items on the Supply list:
- Crayola Full-Length Colored Pencils Pre-sharpened 24ct 1
- Index Cards Ruled White 25ct 5x8 4
- PaperMate Pink Pearl Latex-Free Eraser (EACH) 4
- 2-Pocket Folder Poly w/out Clasp Yellow 1
- Crayola Twistables Colored Pencils 12ct 1
- Crayola Washable Markers Fine Tip Assorted Colors 12ct 1
- Crayola Washable Markers Conical/Broad Tip Assorted Colors 12ct 2
- Dixon Ticonderoga Pencil #2 Yellow Sharpened 12ct 2
- Expo Low Odor Dry Erase Marker Fine Tip Black (EACH) 2
- Elmer's Small Glue Stick Washable Purple - Dries Clear (EACH) 10
- Self Stick Notes Yellow 100ct 3x3 3
- Kleenex Tissues Large Box 1
- Composition Book (Wide Rule) Black Marble 100ct 9.75x7.5 1
- Spiral Notebook 1 Sub Wide Rule Yellow 70ct 1
- Pure'n Gentle Baby Wipes Fragrance & Alcohol Free Resealable Refill (no tub) 1
In addition to the supplies on the list, please also bring in...
1 package of unscented baby wipes and 1 box of gallon Ziploc bags with a sliding closure
1 package of unscented baby wipes and 1 sandwich or quart sized box of Ziploc bags with a sliding closure.
Please bring a fun, durable plastic folder that will be used ALL YEAR long as your home school folder! It can be a color/design of your choosing!
WE could always use LATEX-FREE BANDAIDS!